Friday, May 1, 2009

busy, busy, busy!

I apologize for not keeping up lately, we have just had so much going on!! Since my last post I had another doctor's appointment with yet another great report. I had not gained any weight (woo-hoo!), measured right on time, and Henry's heart rate was strong. I hope the delivery is as smooth as this pregnancy. I go back Tuesday for my strep B test and for him to check me.

Lee and I also celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary on April 28th. We celebrated a few days early by us both taking work off on Friday. We went to my doctor's appointment, ran errands, and just enjoyed each other's company. I love that man more than words can describe!! He has been so sweet, patient, and helpful during the last 8 or so months. Really, he's been that way for the past 9 years. That's why I fell in love with him...that and those eyes, dimples, and smile!! :) He's going to make the best dad and Henry is going to love him so much! I have to admit I am going to miss it just being the two of us-not that I'm not super excited about the journey of parenthood we are about to embark on, but it's just been the two of us for so long, it's a little bittersweet to think about.

Friday afternoon my mom took some "maternity pictures" (I guess that's what you'd call them?). Saturday my dad and I went to the Magic City Art Connection, and Sunday was my big shower/tea. I will post more posts and pics about it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment