Sunday, May 31, 2009

too crafty for words!


My bff Bethany had a fun idea of us making my wreath for the hospital door and then use on the front door when we get home. I love love LOVE the way it turned out!! At first I wasn't sure how it would look and after all the ribbon from the mobile; I was afraid it would be too similar but it's anything but! I didn't count the number of spools it took this time but it was a lot! Thank you Bethany for your great idea and letting me be crafty with you! It was so much fun and a great memory made before Henry gets here!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! Very cute - and it won't look like the big blue bow on all the other doors!! You'll be unique! :)

    I gave you a blogging award:

    http://savinginstyle.blogspot.com/2009/05/saving-in-style-won-award.html

    ReplyDelete