Monday, May 4, 2009

my wonderful baby tea

Sunday was my baby tea, given by 11 of the most wonderful hostesses in the world! It was beautiful!! Everything was beautiful~the flowers, decorations, cake, it all matched and beautifully coordinated with Henry's nursery. The cake was precious and had an antique topper on it. Oh and the food....delicious!! I was really impressed and thankful to everyone that helped make it happen!
Henry and I got all kinds of great stuff! I don't think there's much else we need. Lee and I are truly overwhelmed at how blessed we are to have so many people in our lives that love us and love Henry already and have helped us prepare for his arrival! We got home Sunday with all of his stuff and were amazed at how much we have. Lee kept saying where the heck is it all going to go? We're still not sure but we've both come to the conclusion that it's a good problem to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment