Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Special Day


Sunday was a very special day for all of us. Henry was baptized. It was a beautiful day and Henry was in a great mood! He looked so beautiful handsome in his gown. He was so sweet when the bishop blessed him and melted my heart when he smiled and reached for the water. We were honored to ask Bethany and Wes to be his godparents. They are so special to us and they are (and will be) great Christian role models for Henry. My mom and Tim, Amanda and Summer, my dad, Jamie, Mike, and Isaiah, and Karen and Ray all came to witness the special occasion. We are so blessed and thankful to God that he has let us borrow one of his precious angels. He has brought such joy and happiness to our lives, more than we could have ever imagined!



2 comments:

  1. I hate I missed it! Looks like everything went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! We just had Laken's dedication on the 22nd. What a fun and special day!

    ReplyDelete