Saturday, December 5, 2009

on the MOVE...already!?!?

I knew this was coming I just didn't think it would be so soon! When Mike, Jamie, and Isaiah were here over Thanksgiving, Henry decided to show off and learn how to get up on all fours and rock back and forth. I guess he watched his cousin and learned a thing or two because by the end of the weekend he was doing the "inchworm" and trying to army crawl like his big cousin (who's only 20 days older but also on the go). Well almost a week later Henry is moving and a groovin! He's not too graceful but can get from one place to another and getting faster everyday! What am I going to do!?! At this rate, he's going to be crawling circles around the Christmas tree by the 25th!!



I'll try to post a video tomorrow, but for now here are a few pics of Henry scooting around...



No comments:

Post a Comment