Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So Thankful!


This Thanksgiving (and everyday) we have so much to be thankful for!! We have a beautiful, smart, healthy baby boy that brightens our lives more than we could have ever imagined. We have a wonderful loving family, a roof over our heads, and we are all in good health. What more could we ask for!?
We had a great Thanksgiving! ALL of my family came into town! My brother Joe, his wife Kiersten and their 3 kids Caroline (5), Nicholas (4), and Molly (2) drove over from Georgia. My brother, Michael and his wife Jamie and their new bundle of joy, Isaiah (6 months) came all the way from Tacoma, Washington. And my dad drove from Colorado. Its was quite a large crowd but I loved every second of it. Growing up, all of our family functions and holidays were pretty small so I love it anytime we can all get together and enjoy each other's company. It was so fun to see all of the kids and it was a hoot to see Henry and Isaiah roll around on the floor together. I got lots of great pictures and will post some tonight. I've had a hard time finding time to blog lately! I have a feeling with Christmas coming it's only going to get busier!





No comments:

Post a Comment