Friday, October 2, 2009

Summer is here...


not the season of course but Summer Laurel, our new niece and Henry's new cousin. Summer is beautiful and has a head FULL of dark hair. She was born Thursday weighing in at 7.5lbs and 20 inches long. Amanda (Lee's sister) was such a trouper and we are so proud of her and Chris. I could not get over how tiny she was. It's crazy how fast they grow and change! All of the sudden Henry just seems so big to me! It's hard to believe we were there just a few months ago. Summer and Henry are four months apart (almost to the day) and I know that they will be the best of friends!! We can't wait for family vacations, play dates, and get-togethers!!



This shirt I had made for him for the big day. It said "my cousin rocks" I had one for her that said  "I heart my cousin"







first time meeting Summer
Hard to believe he was ever that little!

No comments:

Post a Comment