Thursday, August 27, 2009

lately....

my sweet sleeper :)

I don't feel like I have had a whole lot to blog about lately. Henry is growing like a weed and getting more fun everyday! He has found his hands and loves sucking on his fingers, sometimes he gets so into cramming his hands in his month, he will gag himself it's pretty funny. He loves to "talk" to me when I talk to him and it just melts my heart. There's nothing better than seeing his sweet face look at me and you can just see love in his eyes! He's a great sleeper as you can see from the pictures above. He has been and still is sleeping through the night (since he was about 6 weeks old). He goes down at about 11:30 and will sleep until about 6:30 or 7:00, get up to eat and then go back down for another 3 hours. I'm working on getting him to go down earlier so we both can get on a good morning schedule for when I go back to work. He's still in the pack-n-play next to our bed and we plan on moving him to his room after we get back from the beach Labor Day weekend. He will be 13 weeks this Friday. He still loves his bouncy seat and tummy time. Yesterday I left him on the floor in the living room while I started dinner. I peeked in on him and found this.

My little inchworm had scooted all the way off his blanket. It wont be long and I won't be able to take my off of him for even a minute! He has recently decided that he hates his car seat. He will be in a great mood and as soon as I strap him in he starts getting fussy by the time we are in the car it turns into a full blown fit. I'm not sure if it's the car seat is uncomfortable or if he gets hot in the back seat or what but it will make for an interesting 5 hour drive to the beach next weekend. Ill be sure to keep you all posted on how that goes. Below are some resent pictures of H.

He loves "tummy time"

Happy boy!
Not quite ready for the bumbo but too into his hands to worry about it! Then the gag!

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big Katie! Such a handsome little man. Have a great time at the beach and we will plan a get together soon. :)

    ReplyDelete