Monday, February 9, 2009

Making room for baby!

I am so excited that we started on the nursery this past weekend. Lee was such a trooper and "kilzed" the walls, painted the ceiling (2 coats), and painted the walls (3 coats) all in two days! It looks great!! His dad is coming over tomorrow to help cut and hang the crown. The only thing left we'll have to do is change out the outlets (old electrical and off-white switches) and touch up the trim and baseboards!! The walls are a light butter-creamish yellow called "moonglow" and the ceiling is a soothing light blue called "caribbean mist" I am really happy the way it turned out!

I also ordered the crib last week it's a white mission-style 3-in-one from Walmart online. It's very similar to the "Kendall" crib from Pottery Barn Kids but half the price and it comes in a bright white (PB only came in antique white), so I am happy.











I plan on ordering his bedding at the end on the week. It's called "Stella" (pictured below) from Pottery Barn Kids. I ordered the pillow sham about two weeks ago to make sure I liked it and to help in picking out paint colors. I'm watching the bedskirt on ebay before I order it and pay full price :) I think it's all going to look great in the room. I'll post more pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment