Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Big news!

Henry is going to be a big brother!
I can't believe I typing this. Is he even big enough to be a big brother?? He's still just a baby right? WRONG! Ever since I found out I was pregnant he seems even bigger to me. He looks so "grown" in his big boy tennis shoes and is starting to use a spoon! How can this be!?! Time flies when you're having fun! I know Henry is going to be the best big brother ever! He's so caring and loving. I can't wait to see the wonderful bond they will have being siblings. I hope they are close. they will be close in age (22months apart) but I hope they have a close, loving relationship. My due date is April 1st (yes, April Fool's Day!) I'm feeling great, no complaints other than being tired-really tired. But no morning sickness-thank God! I'll keep everyone updated via facebook and the blog.

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I know yall are so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!! :) how fun and exciting!! hope you continue to have no sickness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...congrats!!! You will be blessed in more ways than you can imagine!

    ReplyDelete