Wednesday, July 8, 2009

one month already!?!?

I cannot believe our sweet boy is already one month old! On one hand I can't believe how fast time has gone by, it seems like we just told our parents we were pregnant; and the other I can't remember our life without him, it's he's been here for forever! We are just smitten, there's no other word for it (well....maybe obsessed but smitten sounds better).



We went for his one-month well visit at the doctor on Monday. He now weighs 9.6 pounds and is 22.75 inches long! He is in the 70th percentile for height and 30th for weight. He's long and lean, my little string bean! The doctor said he looked great, was very alert, and had great head/neck control.


He is growing so fast and changing everyday! He's already growing out of some of his newborn pjs :( He's much more focused these days and has started smiling and cooing. Lee and I love to just watch him and talk about all the cute things he does. Even when we get free time at night when he's sleeping we find ourselves talking about him and how blessed we are to have him in our lives-happy and healthy!

Here are a few pictures from his one-month photo shoot I took of him. I know he's mine and everything and I'm supposed to think he's beautiful, but look at those pictures, is he cute or what!? :0)



2 comments:

  1. he is a doll! i love the one month onsie- do you have them for every month? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I don't have them yet, I'm making them and I didn't want to make them too far in advance and then them not fit :) But that is the plan to have one for each month all the way to a year :)

    ReplyDelete